No Bully is providing free training to a limited number of Sonoma and Humboldt County schools in Solution Team® & Coach®, the award winning interventions that No Bully developed to stop student bullying. No Bully will provide the Advanced Solutions Training to selected schools during the 2012-13 school year. This opportunity is made possible through a grant from THE LYNX FOUNDATION with support from the Humboldt and Sonoma County Offices of Education. Apply by e-mail to email@example.com.
WHAT WINNING SCHOOLS WILL RECIEVE
- One-day Advanced Solutions Training plus lunch for a group of three to five educators from your school. Sonoma County Schools on September 25, 2012 and Humboldt County Schools on October 29, 2012 (8.30 am to 3.00 pm).
- Half-day Follow Up Training plus breaksfast to reinforce learning and troubleshoot difficult cases of bullying and harassment. Sonoma County Schools on December 12, 2012 and Humboldt County Schools on February 25, 2013 (8.30 am to 11.30 am).
- Solution Handbooks for each participant at the training plus access to online materials to guide participants in carrying out Solution Teams and tracking their success.
- Scholarship of $150 to each school that releases a group of educators to attend the Advanced Solutions Training in order to cover the costs of one substitute teache
WHAT NO BULLY NEEDS FROM YOUR SCHOOL
No Bully needs the commitment of the school principal to
• Recruit, register online and release 3-5 staff to attend the one-day and half-day trainings including the principal, the counselor (if the school has one) and one or more teachers/staff. No Bully will send details on how to register online after notifying you whether your school has been accepted in to the trainings.
• Ensure that you and your staff use Solution Team logs to track incidents of bullying and return completed Solution Team logs to the No Bully evaluator by April 10, 2013.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to secure a place for your school in these trainings, the school principal or district superintendent should apply to No Bully as soon as possible and no later than August 30, 2012 by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing
- Request for a group of 3-5 staff from your school including school principal to participate in the Advanced and Follow-up Solutions training.
- Brief information about the demographics of your school stating ethnicity and number of students on free or reduced lunch and brief statement of need.
Note: there is no form to fill out – simply send us an e-mail
E-mail email@example.com with any questions. Applications will be considered in the order they are received.