Three-hour LIVE ONLINE professional development training dedicated to ending bullying in your school About this Event Become a Solution Coach® Trainer for your school! Sign Up
Three-hour LIVE ONLINE professional development training dedicated to ending bullying in your school
About this Event
Become a Solution Coach® Trainer for your school! Sign Up and Register!
This three-hour personal and professional development certification is dedicated to ending bullying in your school, on or off campus.
IF YOU PARTICIPATED IN A 2019-2020 SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP THAT WAS IMPACTED BY COVID-19, PLEASE EMAIL OUR PROGRAM MANAGER, firstname.lastname@example.org, TO RECEIVE A SPECIAL OFFER
We are inviting principals, teachers, superintendents, district, school and out-of-school staff at all levels to learn how to run Solution Teams, an award-winning intervention. Solution Teams was ranked number one by Ashoka in its global Changemaker competition for activating student empathy to end bullying. We’ve helped schools across the nation reduce incidents of bullying by as much as 90%.
Who Is It For?
Teachers, school/district staff and out-of-school staff that are passionate about making childhood bully-free:
- Counselors and school psychologists
- Directors of Student Services and Bullying Prevention Specialists
- District Staff
What You Get
- Certification as a Solution Coach Trainer to run Solution Teams® on behalf of students in need.
- In-depth training in how to run a Solution Team to end the bullying or harassment of a student who has been targeted.
- Meet educators from other schools that are committed to student well-being and engage with a supportive community.
- Ongoing support from No Bully over the next year to successfully implement Solution Team at your school.
(Monday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
No BullyProgram Manager, Hannah (email@example.com)