Register This course is one day of personal and professional development dedicated to ending bullying
This course is one day of personal and professional development dedicated to ending bullying in your school, after school and summer camp.
We are inviting principals, teachers, superintendents, district and school staff at all levels to learn how to run Solution Teams, an award-winning intervention.
Give us your attention and we’ll show you how to bring the groundbreaking Solution Team process back to your school. Solution Team was ranked number one by Ashoka in its global Changemaker competition for activating student empathy to end bullying. We’ve helped schools across the nation reduce incidents of bullying by as much as 90%. Sign up today!
Who Is It For?
Teachers and school/district staff that are passionate about making childhood bully-free and are ready to be certified as Solution Coach Trainers, so that they can train their colleagues how to run Solution Teams:
- Counselors and school psychologists
- Directors of Student Services and Bullying Prevention Specialists
- District staff
What You Get
- In depth training on how to run a Solution Team to end the bullying or harassment of a student who has been targeted
- Certification so that you can train teachers and staff at your school/district how to be Solution Coaches and run Solution Teams.
- Meet educators from other schools that are committed to student well-being and engage with a supportive community.
- Ongoing support from No Bully over the next year to successfully implement Solution Team at your school.
Through a combination of small-group discussions, role plays, teachback and individualized coaching, participants learn how to:
- Lead a team of students through all stages of a Solution Team® to stop the bullying of one of their peers
- Successfully train other teachers and staff to be Solution Coaches and run Solution Teams at your school
- Create an implementation plan to train and sustain a core group of Solution Coaches® at your school/district so that you catch the students at risk from bullying and get them the help they need
We’ve implemented our programs in hundreds of schools around the country using practical and interactive activities resulting in school staff that is highly skilled at detecting, interrupting and ultimately preventing bullying.
Previous training participants expressed receiving the following benefits from the training:
- Specific suggestions for interventions
- Ways to help students who are being bullied
- Knowing the difference between bullying and harassment
- An operational approach for building a mutually owned environment of empathy and restoration
- How to intervene and de-escalate an issue
- How to deal with kids that can be intimidating
- How to disrupt bullying
We offer 1 day Solution Coach® Training individual training rate for $295, or a 1-day group rate for up to 5 attendees of $950.
- A healthy breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- All trainer materials will be provided, but we recommend you bring additional writing materials.
Meet Our Trainer!
Director of Training and Lead Trainer. Kathy has been a community advocate in Marin County for more than fifteen years, working with educators, parents, and children from kindergarten through high school. She is a seasoned conference speaker bringing a unique perspective and passion about our youth, believing firmly that we build a healthy, strong community by empowering the younger generation and ensuring that they are given every opportunity to succeed.
Kathy began her career as an educator with Head Start fueling her commitment for serving our youth and communities. Prior to her work in education, she was an arbitrator working in conflict resolution, resolving grievances for United Airlines.
(Monday) 8:00 am - 3:00 pm